Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A hotel for setting the mood!

Check out this awesome hotel in Beijing!  It the Hotel G in the Chao Yang District.


That's exterior and every room comes with its own system for programming the color of your window with your mood.  How exciting!  I can only hope mine would reveal a pink window... or perhaps blue might be more my style.

As striking as the outside is, the interior is very chic and has left behind anything thing you might have predicted for a Chinese hotel.  No red silk curtains here!  Take a look below!


Hello orange lobby lamps... don't you want to move into my house?  I know just where I would put you... next to a few chairs that would make you feel very welcome!

 Love love love the leather bench and wallpaper in this one!




I adore the dark blue panels along the guest room wall above.  It feels so romantic (and actually reminiscent of Carrie and Big's place in SATC2.)

Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan! I found your blog through Lauren's blog. LOVE this hotel -- love the lighting and the wall treatments!

    ReplyDelete