Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bathroom Inspiration Photos

This semester, I am in a studio where I get to design a 2,000 square foot house from scratch! Yay! I'm very excited!

Last week, I worked on bedroom floors plans which was fun because every girl has dreamed of a spectacular bedroom in which she could live happily ever after. This week, though, I am working on bathroom floor plans. With my sketches due on Thursday, I've spent a lot of time yesterday and today thinking about a great bathroom. I must admit, tonight, I've had a lot of trouble coming up with some good stuff. So I turned to the web to gather a bit of inspiration and 2 1/2 hours later... 14 sketches! My goal is 30 by Thursday. Here are the pictures which helped me escape from my frustration.












Photo Credits: 1. Elle Decor 2-6. House Beautiful 7-9. Better Homes & Gardens 10-11. Kohler

No comments:

Post a Comment