Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today is a perfect day for reading.

Although I think the snow outside is absolutely beautiful, cold days always get me the mood to curl up in a comfy chair with a good book. Our apartment isn't quite large enough to fit any one of these, but a girl can dream. Right?


The Churchill Leather Reading Chair from Restoration Hardware (http://www.restorationhardware.com) As indicated by the name, it's made for reading. I feel quite certain I might last a few hours in that one!


The Womb Chair also makes an afternoon spent reading underneath a warm blanket quite tempting...
(available from Design Within Reach, www.dwr.com)


Ah, an Oasis Chair. Another in which the name obviously indicates a place for escaping the cold, this chair looks like I just might melt into it. (chair from Crate&Barrel)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Please feel free to email me at jordanlynnmills@gmail.com or sending a message through twitter! (@jordanlmills)

    ReplyDelete