Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's to another year full of love and happiness... and a look back at some of my favorite onscreen couples!

source
"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."


source
"Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I have ever met."

source
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."

source
"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours."

source
"And there, in the same city where they met as girls, four New York women entered the next phase of their lives dressed head to toe in love. And that's the one label that never goes out of style."

No comments:

Post a Comment