Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Check this out: Eco1stArt

In a recent issue of Elle Decor that I was re-reading (I always miss things the first time through), I noticed a full page add for Eco1stArt. I went to their website and let's just say, you will not leave disappointed. Only wishful. The things on the site are absolutely incredible! They have a great cause and great supporters as well. The website features artists, extremely talented artists at that, who have the highest environmental and sustainability standards. So, if you find something you can't live without, you can rest assured Mother Nature is in good hands when it comes to Eco1stArt. Win win!

A few things that made my wishlist:


The Tulip Chair by Ola Voyna


The Yin Yang End Table by Lorna Lee


Light Reading by Lucy Norman


Knights Chair by Ben Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment