Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Before I die, I want to...

Before I die, I want to experience everything I possibly can.

Artist Candy Chang recently took an old, abandoned house in New Orleans and turned it into a true work of art.  Not only is it interesting and intriguing, it's 100% inspirational!  In the pictures, you'll see the wall which she stenciled for seven hours the phrase "before I die, I want to _______."  People from all over have come and put their own aspirations, dreams, and thoughts onto this work.

Source

Source


Source

I always love artists who are able to create works for the public which are engaging for those who want to participate but also appealing for those who rather stand by and watch.  I love the idea!!  Any chance, Candy, you would be willing to bring this to Boston??  Just a thought...

What would you write if you passed by?

Visit Ms. Chang's website here to see more pictures and for more information on this and other projects. It looks like she has some very exciting work coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment