Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello, birdie!

Call me crazy but I really love birds.  They're just so incredibly adorable; all of them, really, from hummingbirds to owls to pigeons (I don't discriminate).  To wake up hearing them chirp in the morning is so soothing and a fantastic reminder that spring really is coming (for those of you outside of Boston, it snowed here last Thursday night... spring is taking it's dear sweet time).  So, as usual, I was browsing 1stdibs for something wonderful to dream of adding to my collection of things and I happened upon this adorable flock of Chinese birds from Lotus Gallery of Austin, Texas.
Chinese Green Glazed Parrots, Lotus Gallery, 1stdibs

Each one of them has such personality!  I could see them greeting me when I first come in, enjoying a movie with Patrick and me, or perhaps even some face time during dinner conversations.  No matter what, I just know that I really love them!  A perfect touch to welcome spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment