Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, so chic!

A few weeks ago at the Architectural Digest Home Show, I stopped in my tracks upon seeing a booth filled with exquisite furniture.  The booth belonged to Boca Do Lobo, a Portuguese furniture company that specializes in absolutely divine pieces that evoke emotion and passion for furniture.

Well, I can't stop thinking about their Mondrian sideboard.  I'm so in love with it from the fun way the drawers are placed all the way to the materials used to create such a chic, modern, and elegant look.  I really feel like the sideboard could fit in so many rooms because of its classic design while still inspiring everyone who sees it because of its imaginative finish.

Mondrian Sideboard, Boca Do Lobo

This is only the beginning.  They have so many truly amazing designs!  If you want to see more, visit their site, here.  You can also find some of their work on Fyndes as well.  One more piece that's totally to die for... Diamond Sideboard.

Diamond Sideboard, Boca Do Lobo


How incredible/wonderful/beautiful/gorgeous you are!  I got to see this piece at the show as well and it's breathtaking.  It can be customized in color as well.  I bet in a black laquer it would be divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment