Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy week... in the best way!

It's a busy and super exciting week in the interior design community this week and I wanted to share a few things with everyone.

First, hopefully you've gotten to check out TradHome, a new online interior design magazine.  It's the collaboration effort of Tradtional Home and LonnyMag.  If you haven't, you should make time for it.  It's a lot of fun!  I always think that I won't like online magazines because there is nothing like the glossy pages and pictures of an actual magazine.  But, TradHome has articles with videos...  it's awesome!  Click here to see for yourself.

Also, Traditional Home magazine May issue came out on Tuesday (big day for them!).  It is also worth taking a flip or two (or three) through.  It has many fabulous spreads.  One of my favorites so far is the New + Next article.  It's filled to the brim with fun and inspiring images and articles.  And my ElleDecor came in the mail!!  Woohoo!  So much to look through and read!

Finally, High Gloss magazine is giving away an Iomoi tote bag!  Click here to enter!  I love these tote bags and the extra large is exactly the size I need to get me through the day!  They have so many fun graphics to choose from and different ways to personalize that you really can't go wrong with these.  Can't wait to win one?  Visit Iomoi's website here to find one to call your own.  (Contest ends Tuesday, April 19, so don't forget!)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment